Nifty settles at 9,929; Sensex ends flat
Nifty closed at 9,929 level, up by 13 points, while Sensex closed flat at 31,662 level on Thursday. There were 959 advances, 674 declines and 328 unchanged stocks on NSE, reflecting that bulls were in control of the market.
Reliance Industries turned ex-bonus on Thursday. The stock settled at Rs 818.9 per share, down by 0.41%.
India VIX closed at 13.02 level, down by 0.76%. In the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index outperformed the major indices, closed at 15,823 level, up by 0.76%. BSE Small-cap index, closed at 16,329 level, up by 0.46%. BSE Mid-cap index and BSE Small-cap index touched their all-time high levels of 15,852 and 16,395 respectively. Bank Nifty ended at 24,340 level, up by 61 points or 0.25%. IndusInd Bank was the top gainer in the index closed at Rs 1,704.5 per share, up by 1.17%.
BSE Telecom was the top losing index, which closed at 1,369 level, down by 0.75%. TTML was the top loser on the index ending at Rs 6.9 per share, up by 1.71%.
BSE Metal was the top gaining index, closing at 13,955 level, up by 1.41%. National Aluminium Company was the top gainer in the index, closing at Rs 83 per share, up by 12.01%. Bajaj Finance was the most active stock by value on NSE to end at Rs 1,963 per share, up by 5.6%. Aditya Birla Capital was the second most active stock by value on NSE to end at Rs 206.95 per share, up by 2.36%. The stock touched its fresh 52-week low of Rs 193.55 per share.
NIFTY-50 SPOT LEVELS TO WATCH OUT
- Nifty Spot is looking bearish on the charts, Profit booking expected in the next trading session.
- In today’s trading session Nifty Stop opened Gap up and traded is sideways zone, today stock specific action was seen.
- Nifty Spot Closed below 21,50 and 100 days moving averages. Nifty Stop broke Classical Triangle pattern @ 9930, We may see Selling if nifty Sustains below 9920
- Nifty spot has resistance on the upside @ 9945 and Support @ 9880
- Nifty spot if breaches its support level of 9880 Can head towards 9770 Levels while up side 9945 will act as a good resistance level, Closing Above 9945 we may see nifty heading towards 10025.
BANKNIFTY SPOT LEVELS TO WATCH OUT
- Bank nifty Spot in todays trading session traded flat to sideways zone, Traded in a tight range of 200 Points, High 24413 low 24243.
- Bank Nifty spot is Hovering around 100 days Exponential Moving Average which come out to be 24050, on the Down side 24050 will Act as a Good support for Bank nifty and On the Up side 24500 will act as good Resistance.
- Bank Nifty if breaches 24055 we may see correction in overall market, Dragging nifty down. Hence Keep Close watch on 24055 levels on the down side.
GAINERS – NSE
Losers – NSE
Gainers: M&M, Bajaj Auto (+2%) L&T (+1%).
Losers: ITC, Airtel (-2%).
Bajaj Finance surges 9% in 2-days after QIP launch. The stock hit new high of Rs 1950, up 5%, extending its previous day’s 4% gain on BSE.
Nifty Metal Index up over 1%. NALCO (+7.5%), Vedanta, Welcorp (+3%), Hindalco (+2%), Sail, JSW Steel (+1%).
Cadila Healthcare’s Moraiya facility successfully completes USFDA inspection; no observation in Form 483 issued after inspection. Stock gains 3%.
Music Broadcast’s arm collaborates with Apple Music. Stock gains 2%.
TVS Motor introduces 1100 cc motorcycle Victor premium edition, as per media reports. Stock up over 2%.
Nestle stock gains 1% on introduction of healthier food options.
Mayur Uniquoters stock dips 1% after 52.2 lakh shares trade in 3 blocks on NSE and BSE at Rs 360-360.30/sh.
Aditya Birla Capital stock zooms 5% after 43 lakh shares traded in a multiple blocks on the NSE at Rs 193.55/ share.
Nifty Realty Index up 1.5%. Delta Corp, Unitech (+2%), Prestige, Indiabulls Real Estate, Sobha, DLF (+1%).
Eicher Motors stock gains over 2% after company may make offer to buy Ducati.
Punj Llyod stock rallies 14% after JV gets project in Myanmar .
HFCL stock jumps 10% after GMO buys stake. About 61 Lakh shares traded in 3 blocks on NSE and BSE at Rs 28.15/sh.
USFDA completes inspection of Cadila Healthcare’s Moraiya unit
The share of Cadila Healthcaresurged by over 3% intraday during Thursday’s trading session after hat the company informed that USFDA has completed the inspection of its Moraiya facility.
The inspection was done from August 31 to September 7, 2017. At the end of the inspection no observation (483) was issued.
The stock ended up by 2.93% at Rs 510 per share on BSE. It opened at Rs 496.90 per share. It touched its intraday high and low at Rs 519.90 and Rs 491.05, respectively. The stock has attracted a total traded volume of 30,46,317 shares and traded value of Rs 15,503 lakh on NSE at 1502 hours. Zydus Cadila is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 20,000 peoples worldwide and is dedicated to creating healthier communities globally.
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
- Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibility.
- The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE.
- The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.
- Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above 24 Carat Financial Services does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.