- Nifty future is looking bearish on the charts .In today’s trading session Nifty traded with negative movement and closed with overall loss of 0.92%. Nifty has breached its important support mark of 9800 and sustaining below it. In upcoming trading sessions further down side movement can be seen in it and it can test down side levels of 9730 & 9700 if it breaches its next support level of 9760 while up side 9880 will act as a good resistance level.
- BANK NIFTY future is looking bearish on the charts .In today’s trading session Bank Nifty traded with negative movement and closed with overall loss of 0.60%. Bank Nifty has breached its important support level of 24000 and sustaining below it. In upcoming trading sessions further down side movement can be seen in it and it can test down side levels of 23800 & 23700 if it breach its next support level of 23900 while up side 24200 will act as a good resistance level.
NIFTY & SENSEX
Nifty, Sensex end near 2-week closing low
Major indices in the market ended near 2-week closing low on Monday. Nifty closed at 9,754 level, down by 83 points while Sensex closed at 31,258 level, down by 265 points. There were 521 advances, 1,161 declines and 287 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting strong negative sentiments floating in the market. India VIX ended at 14.77 level, up by 1.38%.
Infosys posted biggest 2-day fall since April 2013 and closed at Rs 873.4 per share, down by Rs 49.85 per share or 5.4%. The stock contributed the most in Nifty and Sensex losses on Monday.
On the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index closed at 14,987 level, down by 1.45%. BSE Small-cap index closed at 15,459 level, down by 1.02%.
Bank Nifty closed in negative territory below its 52-day moving average at 23,936 level, down by 137 points or 0.57%. Bank of Baroda was the top loser in the index ended at Rs 142 per share, down by 3.53%. PNB also ended in the red zone, down by 3.2% at Rs 137.6 per share.
- Nifty Metal index was shining on the bourses in mid-market but closed in negative territory. The index ended at 3,337 level, down by 47 points or 1.39%. Welspun Corporation was top gainer in the index and closed at Rs 126.5 per share, up by 2.6%. Jindal Steel was top loser in the index and closed at Rs 131.3 per share, down by 3.67%.
Axis Bank, Tech Mahindra, M&M (+1%).
Infy (-6%), BoB (-3.5%), IOC, Adani Ports (-3%).
down over 15% in 2 sessions, M-cap drops below Rs 2 lakh crore for the first time
since Aug 2014. The stock falls for the second consecutive session, stock down 6%.
Nifty PSU Bank Index:-
down over 1.5%. BoB (-3.5%), PNB, Bank of India, Allahabad Bank (-3%), SBI (-1.5%).
signs agreement with Apple India.
bags EPC order worth Rs 514 crore. Stock gains 4%.
receives USFDA approval for Drax Exametazime. Stock inches slips 1%.
stock zooms 11% after 2.1 Cr shares worth Rs 198 Cr trade in 4 blocks on BSE and NSE at Rs
stock rallies 20% after strong Q1 FY18 results. PAT at Rs 22 Cr (+139%). Revenue at Rs 315
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
- Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibility. The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks.
- We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.