- Nifty future is looking bearish on the charts .In today’s trading session Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 0.26%. Nifty has breached its important support mark of 9800 and sustaining below it. In upcoming trading sessions down side movement can be seen in it and it can test down side levels of 9730 & 9700 if it breaches its next support level of 9755 while up side 9840 will act as a good resistance level.
- BANK NIFTY future is looking bearish on the charts .In today’s trading session Bank Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 0.43%. Bank Nifty is sustaining above its important support mark of 2400. In upcoming trading sessions up side movement can be seen in it and it can test up side levels of 24200 & 24300 if it crosses its next resistance level of 24100 while down side 24000 will act as a good support level.
NIFTY & SENSEX
Nifty, Sensex end in green; Infy snaps 2-day fall
- Nifty closed at 9,765 level, up by 11 points while Sensex closed at 31,291 level, up by 33 points. Nifty touched 9,800 level in the morning hours, but could not hold the level for longtime and ended below 9,800. There were 556 advances, 1,082 declines and 320 unchanged stocks on NSE, reflecting strong negative sentiments floating in the market. India VIX ended at 14.1 level, down by 4.79%.
- Infosys rebounded after two days of downfall during Tuesday’s trade. The stock ended marginally higher at Rs 875.4 per share on NSE.
- On the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index closed at 14,925 level, down by 0.41%. BSE Small-cap index closed at 15,410 level, down by 0.37%.
- Bank Nifty closed in the positive territory, but below its 10-day moving average at 24,011 level, up by 75 points or 0.31%. Bank of Baroda was the top loser on the index closing at Rs 139.6 per share, down by 1.76%. Federal Bank also ended in the red zone, down by 0.33% at Rs 105.65 per share.
- Nifty Realty index ended in the negative territory being the top loser among the sectoral indices on NSE. The index ended at 266.15 level, down by 0.89%. Unitech Limited was the top loser on the index and closed at Rs 7.25 per share, down by 3.33%.
BPCL, IOC (+3%),
Sun Pharma (+2.5%)
HeroMoto Corp, Eicher (-2%).
stock gains 2.5% after out-licensing drug.
stock falls 7% after company board approves rights issue.
stock jumps 4% as ONGC board approves company takeover.
Nifty Pharma Index:-
Gains 1%. Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s Lab (+2.5%), Lupin (+2%), Divi’s Lab, Glenmark (+1%).
bags order from China Southern Airlines. Stock zooms 6.5%.
gets EIR from the USFDA for its Aurangabad facility. Stock rises over 2%.
Nifty PSU Index
ends in red. BoB (-2%), Union Bank, IDBI Bank (-1%).
intends to raise up to Rs 500 cr via Tier-I bonds.
The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable.
This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibilityThe information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended.It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks.
We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof.we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.