- Nifty future is looking bullish on the charts .In today’s trading session Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 0.76%. Nifty has crossed its important resistance mark of 9850 and sustaining above it. In upcoming trading sessions further up side movement can be seen in it and it can test up side levels of 9900 & 9940 if it crosses its next resistance level of 9875 while down side 9800 will act as a good support level.
- BANK NIFTY future is looking bullish on the charts .In today’s trading session Bank Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 1.14%. Bank Nifty is sustaining above its important support mark of 24200. In upcoming trading sessions up side movement can be seen in it and it can test up side levels of 24400 & 24500 if it crosses its next resistance level of 24300 while down side 24200 will act as a good support level.
NIFTY & SENSEX
Markets end sharply higher
- Benchmark indices ended Wednesday’s trade at their highest point of the day showcasing bullish mood. The closing hour of trade witnessed major volatility in the market. Nifty was swinging between 9,800 level throughout the day and finished at 9,852 level up by 86 points. BSE Sensex gained over 260 points to close at 31,568 level contributed majorly by HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank closed higher by 1.01% at Rs 1768 per share. Bank Nifty ended at 24,316 level, up by 342 points or 1.43%. Upward movement in the index may be attributed to the SBI Chairman, Arundhati Bhattacharya’s recent media address wherein she talked about the requirement of more transparency in financial statements of steel companies.
- BSE Mid-cap index closed higher by 1.38% at 15,131. BSE Small-cap index closed higher by 1.18% at 15,570. India VIX closed lower by 6.5% at 13.18 There were 1,109 advances, 542 declines and 311 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting a positive undertone floating in the market.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance, Bharti Airtel and Tata Steel were the top Nifty gainers, whereas Tech Mahindra, Tata Power and Bharti Infratel were the top Nifty losers. Realty stocks were buzzing on the bourses throughout the day.
- Realty stocks were buzzing on the bourses throughout the day. BSE Realty was the top index gainer among other sectoral indices on BSE. Indiabulls Real Estate closed up by 6.47% at Rs per share, DLF closed higher by 5.31% at Rs 184.6 per share and HDIL closed higher by 3.11% at Rs 61.35 per share.
Indiabulls HF (+4%),
Airtel, Tata Steel (+3%).
Tata Power (-2%), Infratel (-1%).
Stock climbs 2.5% as company expresses interest in Essar Steel.
BSE Telecom Index:-
Gains over 1.5%. Tata Comm (+4%), Idea (+3%), Airtel (+2%), TTML, MTNL, RCom (+1%).
Launches generic Seroquel XR tablets in US.
Nifty PSU Bank Index:-
Up 2% after Cabinet gives in-principal nod for PSU bank merger and consolidation. Allahabad Bank, Union Bank (+4%), PNB, Bank of India (+3.5%), SBI, IDBI Bank, Canara Bank (+2%).
Nandan Nilekani likely to return as Infosys
head, as per media reports. Stock gains 2%.
Stock spurts 2% on investment plan.
Stock soars 7.5% after Rakesh Jhunjhunwala buys shares.
Board meet on August 25 to review the status of the proposed sale of compulsorily convertible preference shares to GIC. Stock zooms 5%.
Stock up 2% on RBI nod for increase in FII investment limit.
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
- Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibility.
- The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE.
- The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks.
- We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.