- Nifty future is looking bullish on the charts .In today’s trading session Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 0.42%. Nifty has crosses its important resistance mark of 9900 and sustaining above it. Nifty is also sustaining above its 50 day moving averages on daily chart. In upcoming trading sessions further up side movement can be seen in it and it can test up side levels of 9960 & 9990 if it crosses its next resistance level of 9930 while down side 9870 will act as a good support level.
- Bank Nifty future is looking bullish on the charts .In today’s trading session Bank Nifty traded with positive movement and closed with overall gain of 0.14%. Bank Nifty has crosses its important resistance mark of 24300 and sustaining above it. Bank Nifty is also sustaining above its 50 day moving averages on daily chart. In upcoming trading sessions further up side movement can be seen in it and it can test up side levels of 24500 & 24600 if it crosses its next resistance level of 24400 while down side 24200 will act as a good support level.
NIFTY & SENSEX
Nifty, Sensex end higher; Infy top gainer
- Nifty ended at 9,912 level, up by 55 points while Sensex ended at 31,750 level, up by 154 points in Monday’s trading session. Nifty could end above 9,900 level after five trading sessions. There were 1,097 advances, 555 declines and 323 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting strong positive undertone floating in the market.
- Infosys was top Nifty gainer to close at Rs 941 per share, up by 3.16%. The stock witnessed trading volume of 2,03,41,113 shares and traded value of Rs 1921.86 crore in today’s trading session. On the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index ended at 15,407 level, up by 1.02% while BSE Small-cap index ended at 15,814 level, up by 1.07%.
- Bank Nifty closed at 24,377 level, up by 102 points or 0.42% on Monday. Federal Bank was top gainer in the index closed at Rs 109.7 per share, up by 3.05%.
- Housing Finance companies were buzzing with the gains in today’s trade. Coral India Finance & Housing was top gainer in the sector to end at Rs 64.1 per share, up by 8%.
- Bajaj Finance hit its fresh 52-week high of Rs 1,834.5 per share on BSE. The stock’s market capitalisation stands at Rs 1,00,869 crore as per its intraday high adding around Rs 3,400 crore in its previous day’s market capitalisation. It closed at Rs 1826 per share, up by 3.65% on BSE.
Infy, IOC (+3%), NTPC (+2.5%).
Dr Reddy’s, Power Grid (-2%).
Govt’s official says NTPC OFS 5% shares set at floor price of Rs 168 (discount of over 3%) opens for institutional investors tomorrow, as per media reports.
stock gains 3% after Nandan Nilekani appointed chairman of Infosys board.
stock soars 6.5% after subsidiary files for IPO.
stock jumps 12% after kicking off commercial production at Dirok field.
stock rallies over 9% on plans for Carmichael project.
stock spurts 6.5% as company plans to focus on volume growth.
Dr Reddy’s Labs:-
stock drops 2% as investor files lawsuit in US.
Construction bags orders worth Rs 1,975 Cr. Stock advances 1%.
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
- Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibility.
- The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks.
- We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.