Nifty settles tad above 9,950; Sensex ends at 31,809
Nifty closed at 9,952 level, up by 39 points, while Sensex closed at 31,809 level, up by 107 points in Tuesday’s trading session. There were 1,108 advances, 546 declines and 311 unchanged stocks on NSE, reflecting that bulls were in control of the market.
Reliance posted five days gaining streak in Tuesday’s trading session. The stock was the top contributor to the Nifty and Sensex gains. India VIX ended lower at 12.88, down by 2.1%.
In the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index closed at 15,678 level, up by 0.63%. BSE Small-cap index outperformed the major indices, closed at 16,195 level, up by 1.03%.
Bank Nifty ended at 24,328 level, up by 91 points. Bank of Baroda was the top gainer in the index closed at Rs 138.6 per share, up by 1.32%.
BSE Telecom was the top losing index, which closed at 1,387 level, down by 1.62%. Idea was the top loser in the index ending at Rs 84.5 per share, up by 2.93%.
BSE Consumer Durables was the top gaining index, closing at 18,033 level, up by 2.32%. Titan was top gainer on the index, closing at Rs 640 per share, up by 4.39%.
Apex Frozen Foods closed in its upper circuit of 5% at Rs 222.7 per share for the second consecutive trading session after a stellar debut. Reliance Capital ended at Rs 749.95 per share, up by 9% against its opening price of Rs 688 per share, after its demerger of Home Finance business.
Nifty Spot is looking bullish on long-term charts .
In today’s trading session Nifty Stop opened on a flat node with 20 Points Gap Up open and traded volatile during the day entered the negative zone and closed at 9952.20 with overall gains of 39.35 points 0.40%.
Today Nifty spot observed high volatility in intraday session due to the increased geopolitical tensions but Nifty fut still managed to give closing above its 21, 50 & 100 days exponential moving averages on daily chart.
Nifty spot is sustaining above its important support mark of 9880. ·Nifty spot can test down side levels of 9836 & 9750 if it breaches its support level of 9905 while up side 10025 will act as a good resistance level.
- Overall Market looks Mildly Bullish, Also Bank Nifty Spot is looking mild bullish on charts, trading on higher levels we suggest stay cautious and Hedge your Necked positions and Bank nifty trading close to 52 Week highs.
- In today’s trading session Bank Nifty fut opened on a flat node and traded with positive movement and closed at 24328.30 with overall gain of 91.45 points 0.38%.
- Today Bank Nifty observed a sharp volatility in the intraday markets due to the increased geopolitical tensions but it still managed to give closing above its 21,50 & 100 Exponential moving averages on daily chart.
- Bank Nifty is sustaining above its important support mark of 24200.
- Nifty fut can test down side levels of 24100 & 24000 if it breaches its support level of 24200 while up side 24500 will act as a good resistance level.
Losers – NSE
Gainers: Coal India (+3%), Adani Ports, Bajaj Auto (+2%). Losers: Airtel (-3%), Sun Pharma (-2%).
Tata Motors stock gains 1% despite of decline in JLR UK Sales.
Jaypee Infratech stock dips 1% after SC stays NCLT order against company.
Force Motors stock gains 2% on reporting August sales.
Bharat Wire Ropes stock jumps 7% on order booking.
Cement stocks up after increase in cement prices.UltraTech (+3%), Ambuja (+2%), ACC (+1%).
Sugar stocks surge on reports that Govt may allow 3 Lk tn raw sugar import at 25-30% duty. Uttam Sugar (+2.5%), Sakthi Sugar (+2%), Dhampur Sugar (+1%).
Reliance Capital stock down post demerger of its housing finance business Reliance Home Finance. The stock hit low at Rs 677 but has recovered now.
Kwality stock zooms 6% after management clarifies on movement of company’s shares.
Force Motors gains on reporting August sales–
Auto manufacturer, Force Motors gained on bourses after announcing August sales and production data. The company through a BSE filing reported the production numbers for Small commercial vehicles (SCV) and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) at 1,772 units and Utility Vehicles (UV) and Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) at 1,136 units, totalling 2,908 units for the month of August. The domestic sales for the company in SCV and LCV segment accounted to 1,283 units and for UV and SUV segment it came at 1,160 units, totalling to 2,443 units. The sales exports for SCV and LCV segment stood at 322 units and for UV, tractors and SUV at 14 units totalling to 336 units. Meanwhile, the stock of Force Motor gained 1.53% at Rs 4,027.35 per share on BSE at 1458 hours. The stock attracted a total traded quantity of 0.68 lakh. The company has a consistent profit growth of 33.98% over five years and has a return on equity of 10.82% for the last three years. Force Motors Limited is a holding company. The company is engaged in manufacturing light commercial vehicles and utility vehicles, and engines. It is an automobile company, with a focus on design, development and manufacture of a range of automotive components, aggregates and vehicles.
- The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be relia-ble, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
- Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal infor-mation and based upon it & takes no responsibility.
- The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The re-port does not provide individually tailor-made investment advice. 24 Carat Financial services recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. 24 Carat Financial Services shall not be responsible for any transac-tion conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE.
- The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The infor-mation herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to 24 Carat financial Services might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is under-stood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.
- Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above 24 Carat Financial Services does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.