Profitable Trading Strategy for the rest of 2015
: By ASHOK SHARMA
My dear Investors historically November to March are bullish period for Indian stock market. All this suggest that Bears will spend some more time in exile. As said at the beginning of the year 2015 will be the year of Bulls.
But believe me my friends there is no shortcut to success in the share market. As myself is concerned I still hangs the “L” signboard both in the front and rear of my investing vehicle even after driving it smoothly for a period of 25 years. And believe me still I am learning a lesson or two everyday making my belief in the Indian Market stronger and stronger with added conviction.
Well the behavior of Indian market today is vindictive of what WE have been saying.Now just re-cap some of the things which will direct the market now on:
• India’s rating upgraded by noted FII like Nomurs with
Sensex target 33500 for 2015.
• India’s advance tax numbers are encouraging.
• Commodity prices are firming up.
• Logistic services are showing revival.
• Salary hikes are given after along time.
• Stimulus packages are here to stay.
• Interest rates are maintained at low for
extended period of time
• Risk appetite worldwide is moving towards equity
• Stock market is forgetting bad news in quick time
WELL my dear investors this is the right time to relook at your portfolio and get rid of junk stocks and arm yourself with some cash as large number of opportunity will come soon in your way as many stocks were virtually murdered in broad day light on Dalal Street. Just like we picked up Castex Tech at 18 on Thursday after a focused watch on it for nearly 1 month.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND & ENJOY TRADING IN WEEKDAYS.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org