Vedanta appoints GR Arun Kumar as CFO
The company appointment of Mr.GR Arun Kumar as Chief Financial Officer & Key Managerial Personnel w.e.f. October 1, 2016.
Vedanta Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company, on recommendation of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board, in their meeting held on September 30, 2016, have considered the following:
1. Superannuation of Mr.Din Dayal Jalan as Whole-Time Director and Chief Financial Officer w.e.f. September 30, 2016; and appointment of Mr.GR Arun Kumar as Chief Financial Officer & Key Managerial Personnel w.e.f. October 1, 2016.
- Vedanta Ltd ended at Rs. 172.05, up by Rs. 3.95 or 2.35% from its previous closing of Rs. 168.1 on the BSE.
- The scrip opened at Rs. 165 and touched a high and low of Rs. 173.7 and Rs. 164 respectively. A total of 11594221(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 51007.56 crore.
- The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs. 1 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 180.7 on 07-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 58.1 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 177.9 and Rs. 164 respectively.
- The promoters holding in the company stood at 62.86 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 22.65 % and 14.49 % respectively.
- The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
If you want more information regarding the Market News & many other tips like Tradeindia Services , Intraday Tips , MCX Normal Calls , Indore Advisory Company , SEBI Registered Company , Share Market Services , NSE & BSE Market Tips , Free MCX Market Tips , MCX Premium Tips , Jewelers Contract , Commodity market tips , call @ +91-7415033556 or fill form http://tradeindiaresearch.com/freetrial.php